Duplicate Aadhar card download online procedure check now. Get E-aadhar letter online in uidai.gov.in
Lost your aadhar card? Now no need to worry. You can download duplicate aadhar card online with few simple steps. foremost thing you need is to generate UID number which is obtained by entering mobile number on main site by clicking on link provided below. After generation of UID number, one can enter on main site and download duplicate copy of aadhar card.
How to download Duplicate aadhar card online?
Downloading a duplicate copy of aadhar card through online method is very easy.
NOTE: After you download duplicate aadhar card, while opening pdf file of it, password will be asked. So password is your address pin code as mentioned in application of your aadhar card.
Due to updated technology use, it is very easy to obtain duplicate aadhar card. From uidai.gov.in, one can download duplicate aadhar card. If your aadhar card is lost or not yet received but has been processed and you have got confirmation SMS then you can download aadhar card copy as it has same validity as that of original aadhar card.
It is mandatory to have enrollment acknowledgement slip that is provided during registration, because details from this slip are required for downloading aadhar card duplicate copy. In case of your lost enrollment slip, you can follow steps provide in this post.
Unlike earlier times, we have systems in place due to technical developments and it has become simple to check aadhar card status by name and also download e-aadhar card by name online.
HOW TO GET UID NUMBER?
It is important to know UID number in order to download aadhar card otherwise it can be done using enrollment id. It is recommended to learn your UID number or write and keep it safe somewhere in a similar way as you do for ATM PIN number. first thing you can do to get UID number is to look it in Enrollment form but if you have misplaced your enrollment form follow following steps
- Visit UIDAI website
- Under “You want to receive your lost”, select Aadhar No
- your full name as mentioned on aadhar card.
- your mobile number or email address that you have used in registration of aadhar card.
- security code from image shown.
- Click “Get OTP”
- You will receive OTP via SMS or e-mail. Type this OTP in box.
- Click verify OTP.
- You will receive your aadhar number via SMS or e-mail.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD DUPLICATE AADHAR CARD
You can download your aadhar card after you receive your UID number and procedure for this is as follows
- Visit e-aadhar page on UIDSAI website
- Under “I have “, select “aadhar number”
- aadhar number, your full name and pin code of your residential address.
- security code displayed in image.
- Click on “Get OTP”
- You will receive this one time password via SMS if you select ’confirm’ on pop-up otherwise via e-mail when you select ‘cancel’ on pop-up.
- received password in form next to OTP.
- Click “Validate and Download”